Read About the new Toyota Prius Line-Up - The Prius V, Plug-In and C Concept
- 42 MPG City, 38 MPG Highway, 40 MPG Combined
- Second row seats slide, fold flat, and recline 45 degrees for comfort
- 34.3 cubic feet of cargo volume
- First-ever resin Panoramic View moonroof with power retractable sun shades
- One of the first Toyotas with the Entune™ multimedia system
- Same 1.8 liter engine as the 3rd Gen Prius
- 11.5 second 0-60 MPH
- Extended Electric Range
- Selectable EV Mode
- eQuick Home Charging
- Expected 87 MPG
This dynamic vehicle wîth urban appeal will pursue outstanding fuel efficiency in a compact package, while also providing a surprisingly spacious interior. It will include many advanced technology features, including some offered on the current Prius.
Prius c Concept is the inspiration for an additional Prius family member that will come to market in the first half of 2012 as the most value-oriented hybrid in the U.S. market wîth the highest mileage of any 'cordless' hybrid.