Peace of mind with every new vehicle.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan 7 and roadside assistance 8 with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new Toyota will be covered.
Toyota-trained technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your Toyota's overall performance, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers: 9
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace engine oil and oil filter 10
- Rotate tires
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
ToyotaCare features 24-hour roadside assistance 11 for those days when you need a tire changed or a door unlocked.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Battery jump starts
- Tire service
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Lockout protection
*Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska. Roadside assistance does not include parts and fluids. Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of three (3) years from date of purchase.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $810 for Cars, $860 for Small/Medium Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), and $995 for Large Trucks (Land Cruiser, Tundra and Sequoia). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2013 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2014 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- EPA-estimated driving range when vehicle is fully charged. Excludes driving conditions. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2014 EPA-estimated mpg equivalent. Actual mpge will vary based on driving habits, charging practice, battery age, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information on mpge and range, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2013 EPA combined estimated miles per gasoline gallon equivalent. Estimate includes consumption of electricity and gasoline energy during EV Mode operation. Actual results will vary for many reasons including driving conditions and how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
- 51 city/49 highway/50 combined mpg estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
- Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of three (3) years from date of purchase. Does not include parts and fluids.
- Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.
- Engine oil may include OW20 Synthetic Oil, depending on vehicle model and model year.
- Does not include parts and fluids.